While making a reservation we collect the following information:
- Personal information includes your mobile number, email ID, device ID, and IP address.
- Itinerary details
- Booking details e.g. travel destination and dates
- Other information, such as your browsing history
How we use your personal data?
- To make future reservations for yourself and individuals whose information has been provided by you.
- Your mobile number/ email id will be used for promotions purpose, unless the customer opts-out of receiving such notifications.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Promoting our seasonal business offerings to existing and prospective customers.
- For inviting our existing and prospective customers to attend to our sponsored events and webinars.
- You may access to our website even without sharing these details however you may not be able to avail certain features of our website.
With whom do we share your personal data?
- We may share your personal data with our travel service providers such as travel wholesalers, tour operators, airlines, etc.
- Third part organizations such as payment gateway that helps us facilitate you with online payment as well as those that help us make credit decisions or conduct risk checks to mitigate fraudulent transactions.
- To customs or immigration department or authorities to comply with the laws in those countries.
- If you choose to not provide us your personal information you can still browse our website however certain features of our website will not be accessible.
Where do we transfer your personal data?
- Locations where we do business
- Locations where our third parties conduct their business
- Locations from where you regularly receive or transmit information
- Cookies are a small amount of information downloaded to your computer/ device by a service on behalf of this website. Your web browser then sends these cookies back to the website of each subsequent visit so that it recognizes your activity and preferences.